Since I ditched my gym membership and built my own gym at home, I have:
- saved money on gym memberships
- saved money on gas
- enjoyed the convenience
- enjoyed the privacy
- been able to workout as a new mommy
- not been pressed for time or rushed
- not worried about others hogging gym equipment
- been more motivated to actually workout
- been able to multitask
- and the list goes on..
Sure, it did cost a little bit up front, here and there, but the benefits are so worth not having to go to a gym and pay for the membership fee! Over time, all of that money builds up.
Here are 7 pieces of gym equipment that I have in my home gym currently that I couldn't live without and they are all from one place called Unique Fitness Concepts:
1. Yoga Mat: I use my yoga mat for just about anything and everything! Sure, I use it for yoga and pilates, but I also use it for crunches, burpees, mountain climbers, and pretty much any ground exercises. I love the brand Manduka Yoga-their mats are pretty high quality!
For more of your home gym needs, be sure to check out Unique Fitness Concepts.