Banana nut bread is my all time favorite snack.
I was craving it this morning and so I decided to make a healthier version of banana nut bread-by making banana nut oatmeal instead! It is so easy and tastes almost like the real thing. And, its clean!
This recipe calls for two servings because I was making a bowl for my husband and I. If you want to just make it for yourself, split the recipe in half!
Here is what you need:
- 2 bananas (one per each bowl)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon (one per each bowl)
- 1 cup oats (1/2 cup per each bowl
- Half cup of pecans (1/4 cup for each bowl)
- 1 cup water (or coconut milk if you want a creamier texture). Pour 1/2 cup into each bowl.
- Sweeten with Stevia, pure maple syrup, or brown sugar if desired.
Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes!