You might be surprised of all of the things Vaseline can do for you. It just celebrated its 141st birthday, so there must be a reason why it has lasted through all of these years!
1. It makes your eyelashes grow: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and watch them thicken, even without a prescription!
2. To Soften dry and cracked elbows.
3. Dry cuticles: Store a mini-Vaseline container in your purse and utilize for emergency dry cuticle moments.
4. For kissable, luscious lips: Fall is a beast for drying out summary, dewy lips. Vaseline is there for you and your irresistible pout. You can also mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and flavored) lip gloss.
5. To Help your scent stay: Softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleav, behind the ear, neck, wrist) and your scent will last longer!
6. It is a misconception that Vaseline clogs pores, so smear it all over your face, neck and arms for softer skin.
7. Lipstick Smudges: Spread a little Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges be gone!
8.To remove last nights battlefield makeup: Apply some to a Q-tip and have a pretty day.
9. Perfect for an eyeshadow/blush boost: Apply some under your eye shadow for a glossy affect. Apply on the apples of your cheeks for a dewy glow. Mix with lipstick for a cream blusher!
10. It eases eyebrow plucking: Tame your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin so you can pluck with ease.
11. Prevent hair dye from seeping onto your forehead: Softly dab all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your forehead the color of your new hairdo.
12. To make your accessories look brand spankin’ new: New job interview? Scuff the crap-ol-la out of your patent leather heals thanks to pitcher night? Put a small dab on your shoes and shine away!
13. Hide Split Ends: Haven’t had a haircut since your budget only allows you go to Great Clips for a quickie? Hide damaged ends with a small amount on your ends.
14. Remove makeup stains for your clothes. Dab a little with a damp cloth.
15. To Prevent spray-tan streaks: Rub all over the backs of your knees, ankles and hands to prevent seriously frightening spray tan lines.
16. To get those O.P.I. nail polish bottles open: Is it just me or do I always try to get those babies open after I shower. Make it easier for next time and rub Vaseline under the cap. Then go ahead and do a D.I.Y manicure.
17. It’s your new exfoliating body wash: Mix with sea salt and come out of the shower feeling soft. And sexy.
18. Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line.
19. Can be used to smooth and soothe skin after shaving.
20. Lubricates ear lobes and helps to make earring insertion easy and painless.
* Bonus - For the upcoming holiday - Once you carve your Halloween pumpkin, rub Vaseline on the exposed edges. it keeps it from rotting or going dry.