Yesterday, I shot a NEW video for you guys on an easy HIIT home workout that targets the booty. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for new weekly videos every Saturday!
Booty Sculpting HIIT Home Workout
1. Revolving Jump Squats:
- Squat downward with both legs shoulder width apart.
- Upon arising from the squat, jump powerfully backwards-facing the back wall.
- Squat downward and jump back to face the front.
2. Squat with Side Leg Lifts::
- Squat downwards with legs shoulder width apart.
- Upon arising from the squat lift your left leg up to your side.
- Come back down into a squat and lift your right leg up to your side.
- Come back down into a squat and repeat!
3. Mountain Climbers:
- Get down on your hands and knees. Lift upwards on your toes as if you are in a push up position.
- In a switch motion, bring one leg upward, leaving the other leg straight out behind your body.
- Then, switch, bringing your other leg up to your body, leaving the other leg straight out.
- Alternate such as if you are climbing a mountain in a crawling motion.