2. Shop Smarter
3. Workout daily.
4. Get more active
5. Plan your meals
6. Eat more turkey
7. Don't Skip Meals
8. Walk Before Meals
9. Don't skip breakfast
10. Cut down on alcohol
11. Order wisely at restaurants
12. Eat citrus every day (Vitamin C)
13. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables
14. Sprinkling cinnamon onto anything
15. Pack small meals whenever you travel.
16. Drink plenty of water and Stay Hydrated.
17. Eat more berries to help you lose weight.
18. An apple a day keeps the doctor away so have it daily.
19. Don't stock junk food and Avoid Packaged Snack Foods
20. Eating pomegranates reduce the body's ability to store fat.
21. Drinking juice with bits in ensuring you feel fuller for longer.
22. Drink a glass of carrot juice a day, it will help you lose four lbs over 12 weeks.
23. Adding a bit of red cabbage to your lunch every day will aid you in your weight loss.
24. Use meditation to help you cope with chronic stress, which can lead you to crave feel-good carbs.
25. Eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full. Try soaking them in water for a different texture.
26. Enjoy Applesauce because Natural applesauce is an excellent dip for fruits such as bananas and melons.
27. Adding a vinegar-based dressing to your salad every day speeds up the rate at which your body burns fat.
28. Grapefruits have insulin-lowering enzymes, so drinking its juice will help you lose 2kg in 12 weeks. Simple.
29. Eating liquid-based foods such as natural smoothies and low-sodium soup can help you cut back on calories yet feel full.
30. Sleep well. Sleep deprivation alters levels of hormones in the body that regulate hunger, causing an increase in appetite.
31. Boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers. Adding a bit of chili to your meals will help raise your metabolism
32. Eating good fats burn away all the bad fats, chose right fat. Foods with healthy fats such as olives, salmon and walnuts help you feel satisfied.
33. Use a smaller plate. A healthy dinner should fit on a 9-inch plate. You may find that kid-sized plates are more appropriately sized to feed an adult!
34. People who regularly weigh themselves and keep track of their progress in a journal are more likely to lose weight. So watch your weight regularly.
35. Prefer homemade food, you may be used in fried foods but there are other, sometimes healthier, ways to cook including: roasting, steaming, poaching, baking, braising and broiling.