The second week of May is here and we bring you a new workout challenge! Continuing on from last weeks, 7 Day Muffin Top Workout Challenge, here is your next challenge focusing on building a booty in no time.
7 Day Build-a-Booty Weekly Workout Challenge
10 Donkey Kicks
10 Skater Lunges
10 Glute Bridges
10 Lunge Kicks
10 Squat Jumps
15 Donkey Kicks
15 Skater Lunges
15 Glute Bridges
15 Lunge Kicks
15 Squat Jumps
20 Donkey Kicks
20 Skater Lunges
20 Glute Bridges
20 Lunge Kicks
20 Squat Jumps
25 Donkey Kicks
25 Skater Lunges
25 Glute Bridges
25 Lunge Kicks
25 Squat Jumps
30 Donkey Kicks
30 Skater Lunges
30 Glute Bridges
30 Lunge Kicks
30 Squat Jumps
35 Donkey Kicks
35 Skater Lunges
35 Glute Bridges
35 Lunge Kicks
35 Squat Jumps
40 Donkey Kicks
40 Skater Lunges
40 Glute Bridges
40 Lunge Kicks
40 Squat Jumps
- Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
- Keeping your right foot flexed and leg bent, raise your right leg and press your heel toward the ceiling until your foot is directly above your butt.
- Squeeze your glutes and slowly return to starting position but keep your knee off the ground.
- Perform a reverse lunge with your back leg slightly at an angle.
- Leap to the side and bring the opposite leg behind you, only tapping your toe to the ground.
- Immediately jump back the other direction and continue alternating until you feel the burn.
- Form check: Keep your knees bent and stay as low as possible to really work your quads.
- Lie faceup on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips so your body forms as straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause in the up position, then lower your body back to the starting position.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides, elbows bent.
- Lunge forward with left leg while swinging right arm forward and left arm back.
- This completes one rep. Alternate sides.
- Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Immediately swing your arms overhead and jump upward as high as you can.
- As you land, gently bend your knees and sink back down into the squat.