- 1/3 cup plain corn kernels (no specific brand)
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil (I used Mazola corn oil)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used MRM's Natural Chocolate Whey. Use code SIA to take 40% off of this protein powder and any other supplements of your choice)
- Place 3 tbsp. of oil in the botton of a large cooking pot with the heat on High setting.
- Dump in the kernels and move the pan around to evenly coat.
- The popping will begin shortly.
- Once popping slows or stops, remove from heat.
- Once cooled, transfer to a large bowl.
- Sprinle 1 scoop of protein powder over your popcorn and mix thoroughly.
For a video recipe tutorial, click the video below: