- Anchor the loop or tube band under your left foot.
- With your right side to the support, grab the free end of the band with your arms stretched out overhead.
- In one smooth motion, pull the band down and across your body to the front of your knees while rotating your right hip and pivoting your back foot.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat for 8-10 reps on each side.
2. Russian Twist.
- Sit on the floor with legs extended, wrapping the center of the band around the bottom of your feet.
- Hold the free ends in each hand.
- Slightly bend your knees, keeping your feet on the floor, and lean back at a 45-degree angle.
- Rotate the band right by bringing your left hand across your body and your right hand down by your right hip.
- Contracting your oblique muscles, bring the band toward your right hip while keeping your middle and low back neutral.
- Return to starting position and rotate left then right for a total of 10-12 reps on each side.
3. Kneeling Crunch
- Attach the band to a high anchor (such as the top of a door or cable column) and kneel down, grabbing each side of the band.
- Extend the elbows out at shoulder-level, engage your abdominals, and crunch down toward your hips while contracting your abs.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat for 10-12 reps.
4. Reverse Crunch
- Anchor the band in a low mount position.
- Lie on your back, bending your knees to form a 90-degree angle.
- Wrap the band around the tops of both feet and scoot back enough to create tension the band.
- Abs tight and back flat, pull your knees toward your shoulders, contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat for 12-15 reps.
Photo Source: Fitness Magazine, Women's Health, Emilio Sparks