25 Knee Tuck Extensions
- On all fours, lift one leg straight out behind you into the air so that you feel the burn in your glutes.
- Then, bring that same leg up and in so that your knee almost touches the elbow of the same side of the body.
- You will feel this in your glutes, thighs, obliques, lower back and even a bit in your arms and shoulders.
20 Lunge Kicks
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides, elbows bent.
- Lunge forward with left leg while swinging right arm forward and left arm back.
- This completes one rep. Alternate sides.
30 Step Ups
- Stand in front of a plyo box or a large step with either a barbell positioned on your upper back shoulders or dumbbells in your hands and down by your sides.
- Place one foot completely atop the box or step.
- Drive off that lead foot to lift your entire body up onto the box or step, driving the knee of your trail leg up to your chest.
- Keep your initial foot atop the box or step and lower your body back to the floor.
- Perform all repetitions on one leg before switching to the opposite leg.
15 Jump Squats
- Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Immediately swing your arms overhead and jump upward as high as you can.
- As you land, gently bend your knees and sink back down into the squat position.
60 Second Wall Sit
- Stand in front of a wall (about 2 feet in front of it) and lean against it.
- Slide down until your knees are at about 90-degree angles and hold, keeping the abs contracted, for 60 seconds.
- Come back to start and repeat, holding the squat at different angles to work the lower body in different ways.