No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Truffles
(Makes approximately 60 protein balls)
- 2 cups natural peanut butter, crunchy
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 scoops MRM Natural Vanilla Whey Protein, vanilla flavor (Get 40% off all MRM products with code SIA)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Water, as needed.
- 2 cups vegan sugar free dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix peanut butter, agave nectar, protein powder, sea salt and water in a large bowl.
2. Roll mixture into balls (approx.1 tablespoon per ball) and place in a dish, then refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
3. In a small pot, melt the chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring often, until smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
4. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Remove balls from refrigerator.
5. Dip into melted chocolate and arrange on baking sheet.
6. Let set for 30-45 minutes, then place in the refrigerator for another 30-45 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per ball): 52 calories, 1.2g protein, 5.3g carbs, 4.3g fat