I have seen these energy bites pinned across Pinterest for YEARS but I have finally decided to make my very own.
Nothing less than AMAZING!
You will need:
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 scoops protein powder (I used MRM's Egg White protein. You can get 40% off by using code SIA at checkout!)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
1. Pour oats in a bowl.
2. Add in softened peanut butter.
3. Add in egg white protein powder.
4. Add in honey.
5. Add in nuts & cinnamon.
5. Store in the fridge for at least an hour. Remove from fridge and form into 1 inch balls. Store in an air tight container.