Summer has just begun and there is still time to get fit and fabulous!
In honor of the 6-week GET MOVING SUMMER FITNESS CHALLENGE with Degree® and Celebrity Trainer and Transformation Pro, Chris Powell, you can get tank top ready arms in no time with this 15 minute workout that I have created just for YOU!
Sexy Summer Arms Pyramid
Complete each exercise for 3 rounds to complete the set.
10 Bicep Curls
15 Tricep Kickbacks
20 Tricep Dips
25 Push Ups
30 Second Plank
- Position two dumbbells to sides, palms facing in, arms straight.
- With elbows to sides, raise one dumbbell and rotate forearm until forearm is vertical and palm faces shoulder.
- Lower to original position and repeat with opposite arm. Continue to alternate between sides.
- Kneel over bench with arm supporting body. Grasp dumbbell. Position upper arm parallel to floor.
- Extend arm until it is straight. Return and repeat. Continue with opposite arm.
- Hoist yourself up onto a bench, chair or step as long as it is stable and secure to take your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart fingers facing forward and elbows pointing backwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs extended out in front of you with a slight bend in the knee.
- Slowly lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push back up until your elbows are nearly straight but do not lock them out.
- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands about 36 inches apart while holding your torso up at arms length.
- Next, lower yourself downward until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Now breathe out and press your upper body back up to the starting position while squeezing your chest.
- After a brief pause at the top contracted position, you can begin to lower yourself downward again for as many repetitions as needed.
- Start by getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight ono your forearms and not on your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for the prescribed time.
Worried about getting sweaty?
During my workouts, I rely on two key products to keeping me feeling fresh and to stop the sweating. My personal picks are Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant and Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant. I love the smell of these and so does my husband!
You can save $1 on these products and more from Degree by clicking the image below!
Take the 6-week GET MOVING SUMMER FITNESS CHALLENGE with Degree® and Celebrity Trainer and Transformation Pro, Chris Powell. Chris will take you through a series of simple exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime. He’ll provide easy tips to help you incorporate fitness into your daily routine so you can get moving.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Degree through Lunchbox. All opinions stated within this post are my very own.