Lower belly fat is so stubborn-with time, a clean diet, and steady workouts, you will see a decrease in body fat from that particular area.
Here are 3 moves that are killer for destroying lower abdominal fat!
Standing Cross-over Crunch
- Stand up straight with your hands behind your head.
- Begin by touching your right elbow to the opposite knee-the left knee.
- Focus on bringing the shoulder towards the hip, rather than the elbow to the knee.
- Repeat with the left elbow and right knee, alternating as you go.
Stability Ball Leg Lifts
- Lie flat on the ground with a fitness ball in between your ankles.
- While crunching your upper abs and bracing the center of your abs, slowly squeeze the ball with your ankles and raise it upwards about a foot or two.
- Pause and slowly bring the ball back down to the ground, without touching the floor itself.
- Starting from standrd plank position, lower yourself until you’re resting on your forearms.
- Keep forearms parallel to each other with hands flat on the ground or clasped together if that's more comfortable.
- Hold for 30-60 seconds, if you are able.