While looking for a healthy treat to keep me cool during the hot sunny days of summer, I stumbled across this delicious recipe from Beach Bites that pairs coconut water with fresh fruit to make popsicles! And the best part of all-no sugar added!
Coconut Water Fruit Pops
- 1 liter bottle of Zico Coconut Water
- 2-3 kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- ~1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- ~1/2 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 popsicle mold sets (for a total of 8 popsicles)
- Slice strawberries and kiwi fruit.
- Fill popsicle mold halfway with coconut water.
- Drop kiwi, strawberries and blueberries into mold. You can either insert the tops into the mold right away or wait about 20 minutes for the liquid to begin freezing. I waited 15 minutes, but honestly I’m not sure if it makes a difference.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving. I personally recommend letting them freeze overnight for the best result.
- Pour slightly warm water over the mold to help them thaw before pulling the popsicle out. Otherwise you might end up separating the popsicle stick with a popsicle stuck in the mold!
Recipe & Photo Source: Beach Bites