Who wants a tasty dairy free alternative to ice cream? We do! Why? Because some of us cannot stomach dairy and the rest of us would like to watch our waistlines. Here is a tasty alternative to this summer's favorite guilty treat!
Dairy-Free Chocolate Chunk "Ice Cream"
- 4 bananas, sliced & frozen
- 1/4 cup cacao chips
- 1 scoop cacao powder
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Blend the frozen banana slices in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add in cacao powder & honey and blend once more.
- Whisk in the cacao chips and stir using a spatula (no blending!).
- Place in an air tight tupperware container and freeze for 3 hours.