Today, I bring you an AMAZING sports bra, courtesy of HerRoom. HerRoom offers everything from bras to panties to even shapewear!
The bra I am reviewing is called the Juno Sports Bra by Moving Comfort. This is one of the BEST bras out there for the bigger ta-tas in my opinion. This is my second favorite bra, next to the Panache from HerRoom.
This powerhouse racerback sports bra delivers high impact support and features S.Cafe-lined cups that wick sweat and eliminate odor. Made of quick-dry fabric that offers antimicrobial prevention and UV protection. The Moving Comfort Juno Sports Bra 350025 features S.Cafe-lined cups that wick sweat and eliminate odor. The Moving Comfort Juno Sports Bra 350025 has racerback styling that ensures a full range of arm motion and strap stability. The perfect sports bra for running and other high-impact exercising.
- S.cafe fabric is eco-friendly, utilizing recycled coffee grounds for odor control and moisture-wicking.
- Contour, wireless cups are seamless with light foam padding.
- Bonded neckline, arm openings and keyhole in the back offer strong support, less bulk and smooth, no-chafe comfort.
- Wide, covered elastic underband provides superior support.
- Racerback styling ensures full range of arm mobility and strap stability.
- Cushioned shoulder straps provide comfort and stay-put fit.
- Front adjustable straps have hidden hook-and-loop closures for the perfect fit.
- Hook-and-eye closure is bonded on band for smooth look under clothes.
To get your own Juno sports bra visit their:
Disclaimer: I was given a bra to test, at no cost. All opinions are my own.