Want to greatly improve your burpees endurance in just 7 days? Try this 7 day burpee challenge below and let us know what you think!
7 Day Burpee Endurance Challenge
- Sunday: Complete 5 Burpees x3 sets
- Monday: Complete 10 Burpees x3 sets
- Tuesday: Complete 15 Burpees x3 sets
- Wednesday: Complete 20 Burpees x3 sets
- Thursday: Complete 25 Burpees x3 sets
- Friday: Complete 30 Burpees x3 sets
- Saturday: Complete 35 Burpees x3 sets
How to do a Burpee:
- Begin in a standing position. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Now, lower your body into a squatting position, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in push-up position. Keep your hands firmly on the ground to support your body.
- Lower your chest to do a push-up. Bring your chest back up.
- Kick your feet back to their original position. Stand up, and then jump into the air while clapping your arms overhead.
- Repeat. Do 15 reps to complete one set. If you are a beginner or are out of shape, start off with 5 burpees in a row.