Complete the circuit 3 times for a full workout.
20 Calf Raises
- Stand on the edge of a step.
- Stand tall with your abdominals pulled in, the balls of your feet firmly planted on the step, and your heels hanging over the edge.
- Rest your hands against a wall or a sturdy object for balance.
- Raise your heels a few inches above the edge of the step so that you’re on your tiptoes.
- Hold the position for a moment, and then lower your heels below the platform, feeling a stretch in your calf muscles.
35 Toe Touches
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat on the floor with your legs touching and fully extended and your arms extended outward with palms down.
- With your knees slightly bent, raise your legs straight up in the air until your feet are parallel with the floor.
- Reach your arms toward your feet, forming a 45 degree angle. Your head should still be on the floor. This is your starting position.
- Roll forward as you exhale, lifting your torso off the floor as you try to touch your toes with your fingers.
- Inhale as you slowly reverse the motion back to the starting position.
- Repeat for a complete set.
30 High Knees
- In basic high knees, you need to stand still with your feet hip-width apart.
- Pull your right knee towards your chest and keep it there for 3 seconds.
- Now move it back to the original position and then repeat the step.
- Now do the same gesture with the left knee.
25 Jumping Jacks
- Assume an erect position, with feet together and arms at your side.
- Slightly bend your knees, and propel yourself a few inches into the air.
- While in air, bring your legs out to the side about shoulder width or slightly wider.
- As you are moving your legs outward, you should raise your arms up over your head; arms should be slightly bent throughout the entire in-air movement.
- Your feet should land shoulder width or wider as your hands meet above your head with arms slightly bent
45 Plie Squats
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart with toes turned out, holding lighter dumbbells vertically in front of thighs.
- Keeping abs tight and torso tall, bend knees 90 degrees; keep knees aligned between second and third toes and weight in heels.
- Press back to start; squeeze your glutes.