Do you have a fitness related bucket list? I wanted to become more active with my family and teach my children that being outdoors and getting away from the tv, phone, and computer could actually be a lot of fun. Here are 20 things that I hope to accomplish before I die:
- Run a 5k (with actually running the whole time).
- Do the color run.
- Do the mud run.
- Do a split.
- Do a headstand (without a wall.
- Walk the entire length of The Great Wall of China.
- Meditate on a mountain top.
- Learn to paddleboard.
- Be able to do a 10 minute wall sit.
- Plank for longer than 15 minutes.
- Go kayaking.
- Go on a yoga retreat.
- Be able to do a pull up.
- Learn to surf in Hawaii.
- Hike the Appalachian trail.
- Try rock climbing.
- Learn to pole dance.
- Try Aerial yoga.
- Ice skate outdoors.
- Swim with the dolphins.
Now, I challenge YOU to create your very own fitness bucket list.
What is your fitness bucket list?
Have you done any of the above?