I recently came across this fascinating recipe on Muscle Fitness & Hers that I have been dying to try! Clean eating chocolate chip cookies? Yes, please!
The cookies came out chewy and more delicious than I could ever imagine. And they were a hit with the husband! Here is how to make them for yourself!
Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies (Bars)
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a medium sized bowl, mash 3 bananas then add the rest of the ingredients listed above.
- Mix well.
- Cover an 8x8 baking pan with tin foil. Spray with coconut non-stick spray.
- Place dough on baking pan, then flatten out dough with a spatula to ensure a flat level of dough.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- You may need to cook for 17 minutes depending on oven, but check at 15 minute mark.
You can make into cookie shapes and cook for same amount of time and add in a protein power to up the protein content.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 101 calories, 3.4g fat, 2.3 fiber, 7.8 sugars, 2g protein