Today, I bring you a little treat from my favorite online botique SugarBabies. You might remember them from my Blanqi Body Styler, Simple Wishes All In One Nursing Bra, & Nuroo Nursing Scarf reviews. If you have not noticed, I am addicted to this little one stop shop as it suits all of my MY and my son's needs.
One thing that I absolutely love about Sugar Babies is that they carry cloth diapers, specifically bumGenius-one of my all time favorite brands and my cloth diaper of choice for the night time.
If you are an avid cloth diaperer, then you know that bumGenius often offers limited edition prints that have significant artistic meaning.
Today, I am reviewing the limited edition Martin print BumGenius 4.0 cloth diaper. This print is the newest limited edition print available and is the hottest print on the market! I absolutely love the lions on the print with the turquoise eyes. This print is certainly gender neutral, though it is probably my son's favorite diaper!
Each bumGenius 4.0 cloth diaper features:
- Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies.
- Generous sizing accommodates larger babies.
- Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh.
- 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds).
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit.
- Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy.
- Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby.
- Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert.
- Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness.
All bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers include a small, lightweight insert for newborns and a larger one-size insert for your growing baby. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters.
*****Stock is VERY limited and expected to sell out very quickly! Get your hands on these adorable diapers before time runs out!*****