Every gal wants perkier boobs. We can get you there! While we won't be able to dramatically increase the size of your bust, we CAN help to build those muscles on your chest wall to perk your overall appearance up a bit!
The following 5 moves will work each part of your chest muscles.
- Lie prone on floor with hands slightly wider than shoulder width. Raise body up off floor by extending arms with body straight.
- Keeping body straight, lower body to floor by bending arms. Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
Reverse Dumbbell Fly
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Position your hands, palms facing each other, in front of your thighs with elbows slightly bent.
- Lean forward 45 degrees from your hips.
- Keeping elbows bent, squeeze your shoulder blades together and raise your elbows to shoulder height (shown).
- Lower the weights.
Dumbbell Bench Press
- Sit down on bench with dumbbells resting on lower thigh.
- Kick weights to shoulder and lie back.
- Position dumbbells to sides of chest with bent arm under each dumbbell.
- Press dumbbells up with elbows to sides until arms are extended.
- Lower weight to sides of upper chest until slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulder. Repeat.
Standing Chest Press
- Grab two dumbbells, one in each hand as you stand firmly.
- Position dumbbells to sides of chest with elbows high out to sides.
- Position forearms horizontally and parallel with hands elbow width.
- Push dumbbells forward until arms are straight and parallel to one another.
- Return dumbbells to original position until slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulders. Repeat.
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Slide your butt off the front of the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
- Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.