For ladies, one of the most annoying things about wearing a bra is that tiny bit of fat that pokes out the sides, front, and back! How attractive, right? As a woman, we tend to store fat in isolated parts of our body.
Unfortunately, since we cannot spot reduce or target fat burn in one specific area alone, we feel as if the area will never shape up! This is not the case, luckily. For ultimate fat burn, a clean diet paired with high intensity interval training will lower your body fat percentage all over.
However, in addition to a clean diet & smart cardio, here are 3 moves that can help you tone that area to improve the appearance:
- Hold a medium weight in both hands and bend over until your torso is at a 45-degree angle or parallel to the floor (more advanced). Bend the knees if needed and keep the abs engaged to protect the lower back.
- Begin the movement by bending the arms and pulling the elbows up to torso level.
- Holding that position, straighten the arms out behind you, squeezing the triceps muscles.
- Bend the arms back to starting position and repeat for 10-16 reps.
- Begin the move by positioning the hands on the mat directly under the chest with the fingers spread and the thumbs and forefingers touching, making a triangle shape.
- Straighten the legs into a plank position (harder) or keep the knees on the floor for an easier version.
- Make sure the back is flat and the abs are engaged as you bend the elbows, lowering until your chin or chest touches the mat. If you can't go that low, go as low as you can and work to build enough strength to lower all the way down over time.
- At the bottom of the movement, your elbows will naturally flare out to the side.
- Press back to start, keeping the torso rigid, and repeat for 1-3 sets of 8-16 reps.