I absolutely love KIND bars. They are so yummy and filling-the perfect treat! However, they tend to get expensive if you eat them every single day. Here is a recipe that you can use to make your very own KIND bars at home-you can play around with the ingredients to make your own variations!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk poweder
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1 large and ripe banana
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the eggs, banana, oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk powder, dates, apricots, almonds, pecans, coconut shreds, honey, and almond flour together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; set aside to cool. Cut into 9 bars and wrap with plastic to store.
- -250 calories per bar; calories from fat 70
Photo: Women's Health Mag