Cookies are my weakness. They come in all different flavors, textures, and tastes-what's there not to love? The excess sugar and useless calories!
Instead, here is a figure friendlier cookie that you might want to stick your teeth into!
- 2 cups natural peanut butter (you may even use almond butter for almond butter cookies)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk peanut butter, extract, and egg together in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in vanilla protein powder & honey, continuously stirring.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.