1. Pistol Squat
- Stand holding your arms straight out in front of your body at shoulder level, parallel to the floor.
- Raise your right leg off the floor and hold it there.
- Flex your right ankle so that your toes are higher than your heel.
- Your right leg should be straight.
- Brace your core.
- Push your hips back and lower your body as far as you can.
- As you lower your body, raise your right leg so that it doesn't touch the floor.
- Pause, then push your body back to the starting position.
- Keep your torso as upright as possible.
2. Plié Squat
- Begin in a wide stance with toes out at a comfortable angle. Your knees will need to stay alined with your toes, so don't go out too far.
- To add weight you can hold dumbbells on the upper thighs, a single dumbbell in front or a barbell on the shoulders or behind the head.
- Bend the knees and lower down into a squat, keeping knees in line with toes, abs contracted and back straight.
- Only go down as low as you can without compromising your flexibility or your balance.
- Push back to start without locking the knees.
3. Goblet Squat
- Begin by holding a dumb-bell or kettlebell against the middle of your chest.
- Set your feet shoulder-width apart, with toes pointing slightly out.
- While keeping your weight on your heels, start pushing your hips back and towards the floor.
- Your hips should move before your knees bend.
- Keep your chest up and try to wedge your elbows in between your knees at the bottom point of the movement – when your posterior is level with your thighs.
- Even if you can’t reach your knees, focus on pushing them slightly apart.
- Initiate the second part of the move by driving your hips forward to return to the start position.
4. Bulgarian Split Squat
- Stand with dumbbells grasped to sides facing away from bench.
- Extend leg back and place top of foot on bench.
- Squat down by flexing knee and hip of front leg until knee of rear leg is almost in contact with floor.
- Return to original standing position by extending hip and knee of forward leg and repeat. Continue with opposite leg.
5. Jump Squat
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms hanging at your sides.
- Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Immediately swing your arms overhead and jump upward as high as you can.
- As you land, gently bend your knees and sink back down into the squat position.
Want to build a better body in just 12 weeks? Check out my Fit Mommy Workout Bundle!
Bundle & Save BIG!
In this bundle, you will receive:
-Butt & Thigh Blaster 4 Week Home Workout Program
-Armed & Fabulous 4 Week Home Program
-Ab & Core Attach 4 Week Home Program
-Eat Clean, Get Lean 4 Week Meal Plan
All programs are bodyweight exercises only-NO GYM REQUIRED! You can simply do these at home within the comfort of your own home.
Features 4 weeks of high-resolution step-by-step pictures and an exercise directory.
*The Armed & Fabulous program does require one set of dumbbells only.
Jumpstart your weightloss with this 4 week clean eating meal plan! With over 60 easy-to-make recipes, you are sure to enjoy the world of clean eating while losing those few extra pounds.
"Can I do all 3 workout programs together?" Absolutely! You can actually alternate them and do your butt program one day, arms the next, and then abs. Then start over!