Turkey meatballs are my favorite addition to my homemade spaghetti casserole. However, sometimes, I like to enjoy them as a quick protein filled snack to keep me feeling full! Here is a zesty and quick little recipe to make your meatballs in no time. It is super similar to my meatloaf muffins that I make in a muffin tin!
Skinny Zesty Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients together; stir well in a bowl.
- Form around 20 balls out of the mixture. Put them on a broiler pan.
- Bake around 15 minutes or until a cut meatball shows no pink inside.