Today, I am reviewing a couple of products from a yoga company called Manduka-one of the best and biggest suppliers of yoga mats, yoga props, towels, bags, you name it-if you need it for your yoga classes, they GOT IT!
To check out their mission, click here.
The first product that I had the chance to test was The Black Dare Pro-Limited Edition yoga mat.The new two-toned mat is fresh and joyful. With its denser, thicker form, unparalleled comfort and cushioning, superior non-slip fabric-like finish, and simple, elegant design the Manduka PRO will revolutionize your practice. And best of all, it now comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. When you want the very best yoga mat, the mat chosen first by yoga teachers throughout the world, there really is only one choice – the Manduka PRO, for your practice and for our world.
The mat features:
• Great for Hot Yoga
• Limited Quantity Available!
• Click here for a technical animation
• Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
• Superior wear and longevity
• Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
• Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
• Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
• Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
• Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
The second product that I tested was The Recycled Foam unBLOK. Thoughtfully designed to be the most versatile foam block in the market, the unBLOK satisfies the needs of yogis everywhere. The adjacent & dual curves allow for versatility in traditional poses, offering a deeper, more natural arc support while the flat sides of the block maintain the support of a traditional block.
The block features:
• Slip resistant finish, a soft & comfortable hand, firm support, radius
edges, strength & durability
• Over 50% recycled material in every block provides a higher level of recycled
material than any other recycled foam block currently in the market
• Increases comfort on the wrist in standing poses as wrist can rest more
comfortably on the curved edge of the block than a standard flat side
• The iconic contoured design evolves the function of a yoga block while still
allowing for the block to be completely stable and user friendly
• The adjacent & dual curves allow for versatility in traditional poses,
offering a deeper, more natural arc support while the flat sides of the block maintain the support of
a traditional block
• Increases comfort in heart openers and back bends when
lying on the ground so the back can rest more comfortably on the block
• For further details, please feel free to visit their FAQ page
Overall, the mat freaking ROCKED. I never had such a high quality yoga mat before. It was also so easy to roll up and to keep clean. Might I add, super comfy! I urge you to take a look at this mat-it is insanely perfect.
The unBLOK was incredible as well-the foam made it that much more comfortable to use as a prop since some yoga blocks tend to be rough. It was also very versatile as I could use it in virtually any yoga position out there.
Here is your chance to win a Manduka unBLOK of your own!
To get your own mat & block, or to learn more about Manduka, visit their:
Disclaimer: I was given a mat & block to test, at no cost. All opinions are my own.