Looking for a dish that makes a tasty side or an awesome appetizer that's 100% Paleo friendly and absolutely delicious? Well, look no further! This recipe is sure to get tongues wagging! It also makes a great option for those who are on a low carbohydrate diet as well, but the best part of the recipe itself is that it is super easy and only takes a few minutes to throw together!
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
- 1 large bundle of asparagus
- 1 package of thick cut bacon
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- salt/pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around three asparagus sticks to make a "bundle."
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve as a side or an appetizer!