Summer is just now heating up and it's time to fire up the grill! Here's a tasty seafood entree that your whole family will love!
Grilled Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- 1 lb. peeled & deveined shrimp
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 head lettuce; chopped
- Misc toppings of your choice (cheddar cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, etc)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, peel, cayenne, and cumin in small bowl. Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper. Brush shrimp with lime mixture. Grill until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with lime mixture. Roughly chop shrimp.
- Top each tortilla with shrimp, lettuce and any other toppings you would like.
- Pair this along with some Mango Salsa and you are ready to go! Ole!