Today, I bring you an AMAZING sports bra, courtesy of HerRoom. HerRoom offers everything from bras to panties to even shapewear!
I bring you the Royce Impact Free sports bra. This bra is my second favorite bra that HerRoom has to offer! It is perfect for my yoga sessions; however, I did bounce a bit while running. I will definitely be wearing this bra for weightlifting as well. As far as cardio goes, I will stick with the Panache bra from HerRoom-my #1 sports bra!
Designed specifically for the larger cup sizes, this wireless cotton sports bra will securely hold you in place when taking part in all types of sports, including running and aerobics. Double layer fabric allows perspiration to be carried away from skin.
- Wireless cups are lined for modesty and are free of bulky padding.
- Wide elastic underband provides superior support during high impact activities.
- Compression styling redistributes breast tissue to evenly press the breasts against your chest to limit or reduce their motion.
- Leotard back has close-set straps to help prevent strap slippage.
- Cushioned shoulder straps in front taper into thick elastic straps that adjust in back with plastic hardware for the perfect fit. Strap width varies by size. See Fitter's Comments below.
- 3-row, 3-column hook-and-eye closure in back. ow to use the Heart Rate Transmitter, not included.
- Please Note: HerRoom does not carry the 28 band sizes in this bra style.
Overall, the Royce Impact Free Sports bra was a great bra for lifting weights in-and for yoga. I would not suggest it for running or jogging, but it was absolutely comfortable-more comfortable than any other sports bra that I had ever worn.
To get your own Royce bra visit their:
Disclaimer: I was given a bra to test, at no cost. All opinions are my own.