Today, I bring you an AMAZING sports bra, courtesy of HerRoom. HerRoom offers everything from bras to panties to even shapewear!
The bra I am reviewing is called the Panache Underwire Sports Bra. This is one of the BEST bras out there for the bigger ta-tas in my opinion. It is the first bra that I grab when heading out for a run-and I never want to take it off!
This full-busted underwire sports bra has been independently determined to reduce breast bounce by 83%! Whatever your sport, this sport bra provides the ultimate support, encapsulating your breasts rather than compressing them against your chest.
- Underwire full-coverage cups feature contour pads that shape and support the breasts for less bounce.
- Underwires are encased and padded for comfort.
- Mesh insert at center front and neckline is breathable.
- Built on a base with an elastic underband for superior support.
- Elastic along top and bottom of sides/back for custom fit and comfort.
- Sides and back are lined with powernet for back smoothing and great support.
- Padded shoulder straps are covered with breathable mesh and attach to wide elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Coated metal J-hook on the back o-rings allows you to convert to a racer back.
- 3-hook, 3-column coated hook-and-eye back closure with padded back.
- Available in cup sizes D-H (H cup in this brand is 7 cup sizes larger than a D cup).
- See matching Panache Sports Short 5024 and Panache Sports Brief Panty 7342.
Overall, this bra is definitely one that you would need to add to your collection-especially if you have issues finding a sports bra to hold you in!
To get your own Panache bra visit their:
Disclaimer: I was given a bra to test, at no cost. All opinions are my own.